Saturday, November 1, 2014

MakerSquare Day 48: Second week of final projects wrap-up (10/5)

This post is going to be shorter than usual (and also a teensy bit late) because (a) my girlfriend and dog are visiting this weekend; and (b) my midweek sickness really knocked my schedule back. (Also, I am not well yet.)

But I wanted to record something about this last Friday, the last day of our second week, because (1) after a few days of not really being able to concentrate on learning this new technology/pattern/medium (it's hard to know what to call a Chrome extension), I was able to break down the big problem into very modular issues and solve them to my satisfaction. What a difference enough oxygen to your brain makes; and (2) though there was the typical office despair going around, I was really impressed with everyone's work and with the creativity that went into both coming up with a project and fiddling with the details.

I guess that means I have to make this Chrome extension really good. So I'm off to do that, while sitting with a puppy at my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment